CVF pioneered electronic filing and online disclosure in California and beyond, beginning in 1995. Visit the CVF History page to learn more about CVF's disclosure accomplishments.
- Visit Cal-Access, the official California campaign finance and lobbying disclosure site and home to Power Search to follow the money in California elections and campaigns
- Visit CARS, the Cal-Access Replacement System Project, to learn about the state's efforts to modernize and update the Cal-Access e-filing and online disclosure system
- Visit Maplight's California Political Money Tracker to research and see higlights about political money in California
- Contact the Fair Political Practices Commission for answers to questions about campaign finance disclosure in California.
- Visit CVF's Campaign Disclosure Archive and archived Campaign Disclosure Project to access CVF's numerous nationwide studies, conducted between 1999 - 2006, examining and grading each state's campaign finance disclosure performance.